Sweet Enough

The end of the honeymoon is fast approaching and it is time to move forward with grace and acceptance..."Each difficult moment has the potential to open my eyes and open my heart" ~ Myla Kabat-Zinn

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Atmospheric Changes

The cyclone last week really did a number on my body with all the atmospheric changes.....at home everyone is in shorts and tops complaining how hot and humid it is while outside it is blowing a gale with heavy rain and I am huddled in the corner with a tracksuit on shivering and complaining how cold it is and pain just rolling through my body......
My body started playing up a couple of days before hand and was starting to feel better at the beginning of this week.....BANG this morning they have named another cyclone of the coast of WA - Cyclone Hubert. It is only a category 1 at the moment and it should skip over where I live but boy it is extremely windy and ominous-looking outside and it has been like that for the last 48 hours.....my body is screaming HERE WE GO AGAIN.....
Roll on the end of April is all I can say - the end of the cyclone season....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home