Sweet Enough

The end of the honeymoon is fast approaching and it is time to move forward with grace and acceptance..."Each difficult moment has the potential to open my eyes and open my heart" ~ Myla Kabat-Zinn

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Deccy V 15/04/2006

One year ago you entered the world and made your family complete. You have brought such love and happiness to all of us and we have enjoyed watching you grow and develop your personality and achieve all those milestones you set out to complete.

I am so proud to be your Aunty Carolyn ~ I never knew you could love someone so much until you and your sister blessed me with your presence. Please know that I love you very much and respect you and will always be here for you while you are growing up and for always.

Happy 1st Birthday Deccy V!

Love Always
Aunty Carolyn
~xxx~

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home