Sweet Enough

The end of the honeymoon is fast approaching and it is time to move forward with grace and acceptance..."Each difficult moment has the potential to open my eyes and open my heart" ~ Myla Kabat-Zinn

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MeMe

Taken from Julia...

Accent: Well to me I don't have one, but on the phone I am mistaken for my Mum who has an English accent. When I was in the US everyone I met begged me to talk because they thought it was hilarious to hear an aussie accent and then my Dad is Scottish - so who knows????

Booze: Nope not very often - though if I was to it would be a glass of white wine or an exotic cocktail as long as it has watermelon in it.

Chore I Hate: WEEDING, WEEDING & WEEDING

Dog or Cat: definitely dog and I mean a real dog - no yippy yappy ones.

Essential Electronics: Computer and coffee machine

Favorite Perfume: Happy by Clinique and Rockin Rio by Escarda

Gold or Silver: Silver, though I love Rose Gold.

Hometown: Karratha, Western Australia

Insomnia: Hell Yes too much floating around in this head of mine.

Job Title: Maintenance/Purchasing Clerk.

Kids: sigh no, but I have a great niece and nephew to play with so it is all good.

Living arrangements: Live in a house with my whole immediate family currently, but thinking about doing something very grown up and building my own home.

Most admirable traits: I don't know - I hope that people feel I am trustworthy, empathic, kind and loyal.

Number of sexual partners: Let's not go there.

Overnight hospital stays: Way too many.

Phobias: Low heights, rodents, and being alone for the rest of my life.

Quote: "In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after truth" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Religion: I have my own beliefs that I follow and I respect other peoples right to follow their own faiths.

Siblings: One sister.

Time I wake up: 5.30am weekdays and 7.00am weekends or when my niece comes and bonks me on the head with her cereal bowl demanding breakfast.

Unusual talent or skill: No talents or skills.

Vegetables I love: broccoli.

Worst habit: Impatience and self doubt

X-rays: Too many.

Yummy foods I make: Thai curries and stir-fry's.

Zodiac sign: Aries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home