Sweet Enough

The end of the honeymoon is fast approaching and it is time to move forward with grace and acceptance..."Each difficult moment has the potential to open my eyes and open my heart" ~ Myla Kabat-Zinn

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Missing In Action

I have been MIA...My nephew had his birthday party on 23 April and I got badly sunburnt/windburnt. I was not a well person for about 72 hours and now I am shedding a few layers of skin...boy the aussie sun is a killer and I had the cream etc on and was in the shade but was not wearing appropriate clothing and that was that.....

Not much happening in my life - it is very boring and predictable and needs to change, but I have no idea where to start. I am really finding it hard to go out and meet new people, I just have no idea how to go about it in a country town. I was asking a few people at work and they looked at me like I had grown horns so I don't know how things are going to work out here and how to overcome my shyness and get a boost in self confidence.....

I though that losing weight would help and so far have lost just over 30kgs (I have put a ticker thing at the bottom of this blog to keep track - more of a thing to keep me motivated) but that hasn't boosted my self confidence at all, just means I have to keep going out to buy new clothes :-)

I don't know, may be coming up here was not the best idea I have ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home